Have you experienced tough times? Does it seem everything is working against you? Have you been pressed to the wall and it seems God is too far away? The Scripture says that the effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much (James 5:16). The following prayer points are arranged for a three day prayer and fasting programme for deliverance and breakthrough. It has never failed. If there is a man to pray, there is God to answer.
DAY 1: Prayer of Confession. Scriptures for meditation Ps. 51; Prov. 28:13; 1 John 1:8-10
Hymns: All to Jesus I Surrender; Draw Me Nearer (Have a moment of quality worship before going into prayers)
- Thank God for the life He has given to you
- Thank Him for the salvation He has purchased for you by the blood of Jesus
- Thank Him for the grace of prayer which brings us into communication with Him
- Thank Him for the potency and infallibility of His Word
- Thank Him for forgiveness of sin
- Remind Him of His promises to forgive sins (Prov. 28:13; 1 John 1:9)
- Confess all known sins and invoke His mercy to cover and cleanse the ones you can’t remember
- Confess the sins of your parents that may speak against you in anyway
- Confess the sins of your immediate family (your wife, your children and even those of your siblings that may in one way or another rub on you.
- Remind God of His word (Ezekiel 18:19,20) that you should not suffer for other people’s misdeeds.
- Confess and plead for mercy in any way you may have robbed God in tithes and offerings
- Confess and plead for mercy in any outstanding unredeemed vow in your life
- Confess and plead for mercy in any way you may have unknowingly mistreated somebody who was a needy or needed help
- Take Psalm 51 and pray verse by verse and invoke God’s mercy upon your life, your family, and your endeavours
- Go into another session of worship, then thank God for answering your prayers.
DAY 2: PRAYER FOR BREAKING OF CURSES. Scriptures for Meditation: Gal. 3:13; Numbers 22:12; Numbers 23:8
Hymns: Burdens are lifted at Calvary; The Old Rugged Cross
Go into quality worship before going into these prayer points. Plead the blood of Jesus upon your life, your wife, children and your home.
- Thank God for answering the prayers of the first day
- Celebrate Him for the strength He granted you to go through the first day of the prayer successfully
- Thank God for the potency of the blood of Jesus which sets free from sin and shame
- Thank God for name of Jesus, the mention of which all knees bow
- Declare every curse of your youth broken in Jesus’ name.
- Break every formal or informal curse upon your life in Jesus’ name
- Break every curse laid on you unknowingly by your parents in Jesus’ name
- Declare every curse laid on you by age and playmates playfully in your childhood broken in Jesus’ name.
- Declare broken in Jesus’ name every curse laid on you in the coven of witches and wizards
- Declare broken in Jesus’ name every curse you may have inherited from your parents.
- Break any curse anyone may have laid on your parents and their children at any time in Jesus’ name.
- Break in Jesus’ name any curse you may have unknowingly laid upon yourself by your utterances and conduct
- Break in Jesus’ name any curse that may have accompanied your wife from her parents lineage.
- Break any curse you may have inherited as you moved into the house where you live in Jesus’ name.
- Invoke the authority of Isaiah 10:27 to destroy every yoke of bondage over your life, wife and family in Jesus’ name
- Prostrate in obeisance to our great God and sing the chorus “Burdens are lifted at Calvary.”
- Thank God for answers to the prayer and believe by faith all curses over you and your family are broken in Jesus’ name.
DAY 3: PRAYER OF DELIVERANCE. Scriptures for Meditation Isaiah 49:24-26; Obadiah 17; Ezekiel 37:12-14
Glorious Freedom (Once I was bound by sin gaily fetters) or any other hymn that celebrates your deliverance
Spend time in quality worship before going into the prayers.
- Cover your life, wife, children and your home with the blood of Jesus
- Thank God for answers to previous prayers
- Thank God for the name of Jesus which is above every other name
- Thank Him for the blood of Jesus which cleanses us from all sins
- Thank God for the sanctification of your soul
- Thank Him for the presence and work of the Holy Spirit
- Thank Him for breaking all curses in your life and your family
- Sprinkle the blood of Jesus on your place of prayer
- Confront every strong man of your father’s house and lineage that has waged war against your success in life
- Confront the strong man of your mother’s lineage that has resisted your progress in life
- Release the fire of the Holy Ghost against every monitoring demon assigned to spy on you and report back to wicked warlords
- Release the fire of the Holy Ghost against demonic sentry mounted against you
- Silence every voice that speaks against you from the coven of witches and wizards
- Decree a retrieval of your star of destiny that has been stolen from you
- Release the fire of the Holy Ghost against spiritual guards assigned to guard you in spiritual cages
- By the order of Isaiah 49: 24-26 declare yourself freed from the captivity of the mighty and terrible demonic warlord
- Instruct angels of war assigned to you as a saint to wage war against any strong demonic warlord keeping you in captivity
- By the order of Ezekiel 37:12-14, decree any grave that has buried you into obscurity and hopelessness broken
- Command your spirit out of that grave in the name of Jesus
- Take that passage (Ezekiel 37:12-14) and use each verse as a prayer point
- Take Isaiah 49:24-26 and turn each of the verses to prayer point
- Command God’s unfailing judgment upon your captors
- Command the ancient gates of wickedness of your ancestors to give way for you to break forth in Jesus’ name.
- Reclaim all the enemy has taken away from you in Jesus’ name.
- Cover all the prayers with the blood of Jesus and prostrate full length in worship of the Most High. Give Him quality worship.
- It is done in Jesus’ name.